Sure, everyone is hiring but not everyone is offering subsidize housing at a newly renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom downtown apartment. Join our housecleaning and laundry staff at Fernie Central Reservations as we truly care about you and your families. If you can show up on time, clean a toilet and lift a vacuum, you are already qualified! Who knew? We offer health care benefits after 3 months, a flexible schedule (within reason) and a great place to work. Anyone one can say they have a great work environment, but during this summer’s heat wave, we had pizza and an ice cold beer waiting for our staff. Yup that’s how we roll. Pizza and Beer. Don’t forget, we also supply our ultra-cool FCR minivans to drive around during your shift. Yesss. Many of our cleaners have children and we work hard to balance your family’s demands. If you can work hard, don’t whine and want a great place to live, fill out our form below to reach our awesome general manager. You won’t regret it.
- Subsidized housing at a newly renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom downtown apartment. Ready for immediate occupancy.
- $500/month rent per house cleaner. We already have 1 amazing house cleaner in one of the bedrooms. All utilities are included. Yup, you read that right.
- $18/hour and higher based on experience. Additional $1 bonus per hour worked paid at the end of April. Yup, you read that right too.
- 32 hours per week needed to qualify for subsidized rate. We’ll make sure you have enough hours.
- Must be available to work on weekends.
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Position is available immediately.
Part-time and Full-Time House Cleaning/Laundry positions available for non-subsidized housing as well. Very flexible schedule if you only need a couple of days a week.